Still need GTV6/Spider mirror

I still need a driver's side mirror for my GTV6.  I bought one used from
someone who responded to my previous request but the mirror turned out
to be rusty and weather beaten.  Not even worth the cost of shipping,
IMO.

Now I've found out that I can use a Spider mirror because I can salvage
the base of my existing mirror.  So if anyone has a GTV6 or late Spider
mirror for sale, please let me know.  The mirror should have the black
plastic frame and the metal front that pops out.  If you only have the
plastic frame, I would be interested in that too.

Please email me offlist if you can help.