Spider Badging

I'm way behind in reading the digest, but here goes anyway...

I purchased my 1975 and 1978 spiders new.  They both came with "Alfa Romeo"
script on the right rear; and "iniezione" and "2000" on the left rear.  The
sales brochure for the 1978 Niki Lauda spider does not show the "2000" in the
photo of the rear.

Like I said, it was on my cars when purchased new.

Loyd Heimbruch
1978 Niki Lauda Spider, original owner.