Re: GTV6 door weather strip

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:42:09 -0400 BKarbocus@domain.elided wrote:

> Are their any sources for the doors inside rubber weather strip on the
> GTV6? I'm in the Albany New York area.  Bob - 84 GTV6

International has some rubber moldings for the 6.

So does ReOriginals.

Centerline is showing it for older cars, but not for the 6; it's probably
worth giving them a call to see if they have it.

those are the ones that come to me off the top of my head. there are
certainly no local sources around Albany that i know of.

richard