Supercharged TS

    putting aside the issue of expense...

    I think the premise that forced induction negates the advantage of
the TS head is flawed
   Certainly one can simply dial up the boost (in theory) and equal the
output of any TS motor (boosted also) but isn't it easier to get that
power if you start out with the better head?
    Also in it's favor,
    It is after all, the last, pure ultimate refinement of our venerable
4 cyl. One of the ultimate "gadgets".
    and no less important,
    It's been suggested the with the TS head, an extra 1/2 pt of
compression ratio is possible.

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com