Re: Alfas on TV

There is also a new ad for some computer company that has a lady getting a cellphone call in the middle of an obviously very boring training meeting. She apologizes to the presenter and rushes from the room shooting over shoulder something about the server being down again. Cut to: Overhead shot of guy sitting in parking lot in a red Giulietta or Giulia Spider (can't tell which from the angle). Same lady hurries to passenger door, gets in. As they drive off he says "Did they buy it?" She answers "Yeah, do you think we can get away with this all summer."
Not sure of the point of the ad, but I did notice the Spider!

George Graves

On Monday, August 5, 2002, at 12:30 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:24:29 -0500
From: MCosgrove@domain.elided
Subject: Alfas on TV

Saturday night on NBC, dumb flick with Jean Claude VanDamme and, gulp,
Dennis Rodman. Lots of scenes in Rome with Alfetta Berlina and 75 taxis,
nuovo Giulia (?) cop cars, etc. And Dennis Rodman stealing a Fiat 500,
driving with his head out the sunroof.

Did nobody else see it or are you all too embarrassed to admit it.

Mike