FS: GTV hood and trunk lid

Every time I think I've sold all the last parts from my old GT Jr, my dad
ends up finding something hidden away in the basement. This time it was the
hood and trunk lid. The PO had stripped the car, and primed the tops of the
hood and trunk lid. They haven't been completely stripped, the hood actually
still has the engine spec sticker on it, and the original color of the car
(green). They are in great shape though. I think I had originally given them
to my father for his GTV, but he decided he would rather have an uncluttered
basement (go figure).

I'm not sure if they'll work for any 105 series coupe, but they came off a
70 GT Jr, with a step nose. I'd like to sell them local, because frankly, I
don't relish the idea of packing them up and shipping them somewhere. I'm
looking for $150 for the hood, and $100 for the trunk lid...OBO.

They are located in Half Moon Bay, California...but I can pretty much meet
anywhere in the Bay Area.

Ted

HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan (Leaky)