Faza Daytona exhaust for Spider?

After the THIRD instance of pipe cracking on the Cisam brand of exhaust on my spider, I'm going to replace. The Cisam is sold by one of digest sponsors, and I didn't buy it new but got it on a parts trade. The vendor has not heard of others with problems. The pipe looks like new, it just appears to be brittle.

SO I'm considering exhaust from the colorful Al Cosentino of Faza. Cosentiono "I have no employees" sells a "Daytona" brand and extolls it longevity with 14 ga tubing. I would be interested in digester's experience with this brand's quality who wish to comment. However, I do not want to generate any flaming or bashing threads against this vendor, who supports the AROC with full page advertisements in the Alfa Owner. Please keep those off line. My question is about the product - is it any good?

Thanks, //KCT, '73 spider w/a rumble.