Palo Alto Speedo Plug (69 GTV gauges)

All,

No oblique Milano HVAC question this time, but simply a satisfied customer.

I finally took an old speedo and tach for our 69 GTV down to Palo Alto Speedometer. I installed the speedo last weekend -- with a new cable of course -- and the needle is sooo smooth and silent! Before the previous one crapped out, the speedo noise was only drowned out by the activities of the accelerator pedal.

I had the tach and oil pressure gauges rebuilt too. Funny becasue until I replaced the speedo, I didn't realize how much noise the tach made.

So if you have the time/opportunity/cashola, getting the gauges rebuilt is a great investment.

Have fun!

Peter Lundquist
Burlingame CA
69 GTV