Spider aftermarket wheels

Hello All
I know this comes up from time to time, and not wanting to be tiresome,
but.....
For my 91 spider I would like to go up a rim size or two and down a size or
two on my tires. Stock being 195/60/15 on my Veloce.
Would like a 205/55/16 or ? Has anyone done this? When discussed it seems some
may get an aftermarket wheel but in the stock size.
I've had no luck searching the web for wheels to fit my car in the desired
sizes.
Has anyone had a wheel "blank" drilled to the bolt pattern? I guess I'm hoping
to find something other that what appears in the typical Alfa catalogs, but
still want to maintain a tasteful appearance. I like the Panasports but has
anyone put them on the series 4 car? I love them on the earlier cars, never
seen them on the series 4 cars?
I'd love to see pictures of cars. So, any advice, experiences, sources, etc.
greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Scott M.Frary
University of Georgia
Telecommunications Cabling Installation Manager
Office of Research Services
Electronics Design and Maintenance
D.W. Brooks Drive
Athens, Ga. 30602