re: Spider headers etc.

Societans:Thanks to all who replied to my query about headers, both on
and off-list. I think I should kick this decision up a notch and see what
the 'ol Guru says, as he knows my car, my driving style, my budget and my
deepest, most secret desires. (disregard that last one). Leaning towards
the precat stock manifol, though. I feel like the car has gobs of torque
as it is, and I'd hate to give that up to gain some infrequently-used
ponies up near the redline. Gee. it's nice to have such meager problems,
and to live near the Guru's mountain. (Valley?).  Cheers, all. Enjoy your
Alfa TODAY.   Patrick Hood, NWARC,'78 Spidey.