Re: EFI conversion (Autronic)

Hello,

Well my car is running on Autronic SMC now. It's a fully sequential
EFI, and it's a speed-density system so the mass of air is calculated
not measured.

I don't have the AFM anymore, it's pretty cool. I'm in the process of
tuning the car now.

When I had jetronic, the car would not idle that smooth at low rpms.
Now it purrs at 850 - 900 rpm with an A/F ratio of about 14:1. At WOT
I've set it to run at 12.9:1 for max power on the 3.0. But I'm still
working on getting the mixture right.

After I get it "close enough" I will the car will go on the dyno to get
it running even better.

If any of you decide to get this EFI system, I can help you set it up
and tune it. Right now I'm still undergoing some tutoring by Joe
Beninca. 8-)

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0
Autronic SMC V6 kit