93 Spider Steering Problem

Glenn,

When I got my Spider the steering wheel would be aligned with the wheels
when parked but when driving it needed to be at about 3:00 to keep the
wheels straight.  The PO said the steering wheel needed to be adjusted
(wrong, misinformed, lie, whatever).  My front end shop only needed to
tighten the right-hand lower control arm mount.

Maybe your mechanic will find something similar.  The steering in the Alfa
isn't anything exotic though and a local front end/alignment shop should be
able to help.  I don't know if I'd drive 50 miles with suspect steering just
to see your Alfa guy.

Good luck!
-Rob