alfa 164 exhaust flex joints

Hi!
     check out epiflex.com
     they make all sizes of flex joints, then you get
     your local muffler place to cut out the old ones
     & weld in the new ones.

     my 2 new ones on a 164Q, a little bigger than 164L
     diameter, cost $90. the shop charged me ~50. for
     installation.

     buying the whole pipes which have the flex joints
     in them looked like it would cost over $700. &
     probably cost even more for the shop to try to
     get them to fit!

jak