Alfa books

In the June issue of the Owner, Pat Braden's article about which books one might consider, he mentions David Styles' book "Alfa Romeo, the Legend Revived". I don't know if Mr. Braden knew this but this book is available as a current release and is actually on sale right now here,
http://www.chaters.co.uk/
They also have a fairly easy to use online order form which I liked.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

87 Alfa Milano Platinum