Spider Parts FS

I have a few spider parts that I'm going to put on Ebay,
but thought I'd offer them to the digest first:

- ECU from my '86
- AFM from my '86
- Injectors from my '86
- front & rear bumpers from my '82 (ok condition)
- '82 trunk lid (a spot of rust and a small dent)
- '86 dash (great condition except a split on the radio-
surround)
- '86 gas tank (no leaks)
- '86 seats (ok condition, need new frame on one of them)

I think there's more, but that's what I recall right
now.  I'm in NH if anyone wants to come look at the
parts.  Email me off-digest if you're interested.

- Terry
tobrien@domain.elided