Alfetta efi conversion

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of planning out a conversion from webers
to efi for one of my alfettas. I've got the ecu/sensors/fuel
pretty much worked out, but I'm still trying to decide on
the best (cheapest?) throttle body arrangement. So far I've
come up with 3 alternatives:
1) DCOE style throttle bodies - the neatest, but most
expensive option (about AU$800 a pair for cheapest ones)
2) gut an old pair of carbs, and incorporate injectors in
the carb body or manifold, or replace the rubber mounts with
aluminium runners and stick the injectors there
or 3) machine a spica manifold to accept efi style injectors

option 3 sounds good to me, as I could use the spica
throttle bodies as well, but here in australia we don't have
many spica equipped cars - so I can't even have a look at
these bits to see if my idea might work. Has anyone done
this before? Is there an obvious reason why this wouldn't
work? Is there an easier way?

Josh