re: Retro radios

There's a guy who lists regularly on eBay that deals in vintage Blua's,
Beckers, etc.  If you want stereo he probably has something in a 2 shaft body.
I don't have his web address or email handy, but he's easy to find.

Makes me wish I'd saved some of the stereos I've sold in cars over the
years...
Tony