Re: turn signal cancellation, radio codes

Re: Turn signal cancellation. It is probably the turn signal stalk multiswitch
that is broken. I don't know what it looks like on a Milano, but if it looks
like the one on the 33, then it is not an easily DIY repairable item.

Re: radio codes. There are radio repair shops who can hack into a radio and
reset the code. I also saw a website with such information. However, this
procedure may not give you the code for future reference.
Regards,
Sonny 91 194 S Baltimore