Alfa Sprint - welding required

Hi

Sorry about my last post which was a bit redundant.  I'm new to this mailing
list.

I'm a 1988 Sprint owner, which is in excellent condition, apart from the
rear wings which have rusted through.

The inner wings have rusted all around the where the pipe from the trays
under the rear windows enters the arches.  The offside arch has also rusted
around the shock absorber turret.  The outer wings need repair sections as
they are rusting where they meet inner wings.

This looks like a fiddly and expensive bit of welding required.

I was wondering if anybody here has any experience of this work being done
on a Sprint?  The rear arches on this model seems to be very prone to rust
due to the rubbish sealant used, lack of plastic liners and the resulting
mud trap.

Cheers

Jason.  (UK)
1988 Alfa Sprint 1.7 QV