Re: alfa-digest V8 #967

I have the SZ DeDion bushing in my Milano racecar... and while it was indeed
a good improvement over the old & sloppy rubber one, it DOES make a rather
obnoxious clunking noise occasionally. If I were you, I would try to contact
AlfaBill (even though he's not selling Alfa goodies any more) and get the
PowerFlex polyurethane one. Maybe someone on the digest has the PowerFlex
part number?

Does anyone know exactly why the SZ bushing clunks? I'm not the only one,
I've talked to a few other people who have had the same problem.

-Chip Mutza
 San Diego, CA
 '89 Milano race project
 http://www.fastalfas.com