75 Turbo doesn't start....

I am experiencing a weird trouble on my 75 Turbo.
W/o any previous symptom, the other day the car just didn't
want to start up, and still doesn't.

The trouble shows up this way:
I turn the key on position, hear the relays clicking and the fuel
pump giving the first injection.
Then I turn even more for having the starter motors turning around,
and what I get is just more fuel pump working, and some "current"
noise... like some electrical things is absorbing energy (and indeed
I get a dimming of the dashboard lights & leds). Starter motors
won't start. I checked all starter connections and they seem to be
fine. I checked insider fuses and they look fine. Something else
to check? any I idea???
The starter motor has been rebuilt less  than 2 years ago. That time
it didn't start at all, but it also didn't gave me that current absorbing
feeling.
Thanx in advance.

Luca

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it