Re: about bosch edu mods

The ECU site data was for a fuel-only unit, as that's all L-Jet runs.
The rev limiter in that case is a fuel cutoff.  It's possible that the
separate electronic ignition unit in the later GTV6s and Milanos (Bosch
EZ-L) also implements a spark cut or severe retard as a rev limiter.
EZ-L is detailed on the CarDisc CD, which I can't get to right now.
Perhaps it says if there's a limiter or not.

Countering this thought is the fact that the hacked L-Jet ECUs sold in
the aftermarket for the GTV6 & Milano claim to raise or eliminate the
rev limit.

james montebello