Spider parts in MI

Just moved to the Windsor/Detroit area and for the first time in 6
years my trusty 89 Spider left me at the side of the road - I started
to feel an engine vibration above 5000 rpms and very shortly after that
it appears the fan blade exploded driving a hole in the rad and riping
the fan shroud to pieces. So now I'm looking for a new blade and shroud
and was hoping to explore the used market first. I've called all of the
auto wreckers in the Windsor area and once past the laughing phase they
politely inform me that they don't have any Alfa parts on hand.

Are there any Windsor - Detroit area folks on the digest that can offer
any advice about finding used parts in the area.

Thanks in advance,
Barry
89 Spider
now in Windsor, Ontario