4SALE: Pair of Verde exhaust manifolds

I have a pair of stock exhaust manifolds for the Verde 3.0 engine that I need to let go...

I kept these because they are somewhat hard to find these days, but I can use some cash than spare parts...

They can also be used as upgrade to the 2.5l Milanos/GTV-6 as they have slightly larger internal diameter.

SF/SJ Bay area local pickup preferred, but will ship within US.

Would $150 be reasonable?

Here's a picture of them:
http://jessl.best.vwh.net/4sale/MilanoVerde3.0Header.jpg

Thanks