SUV bashing (off-topic)

I thought it might interest the esteemed group that I have evidence that
Porsche was building off-road vehicles as early as 1956. The Cayenne was not
the first, though maybe the first for civilian use.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1552094887

Hopefully this will be looked-at with a grin, and not lead to an extensive
and nauseating discussion thread <g>. We know, of course, that Alfa made
military vehicles as well.

Karl