From: Paul Irvine [mailto:pi@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:26 PM
To: sfalfisto@domain.elided
Cc: Alfa Digest
Subject: Re: Spica fuel hose routing question

>I'm getting close to getting the engine back into the spider, and I can't
recall which way the fuel lines are routed from the tank, through the main
filter, and to the Spica pump.  I replaced the lines, so I don't have the
old ones to use as a model.  I think the pressure sender is on the return
line.  Correct?<

Ian

I just hooked mine up last weekend. I went out to the garage and took a peek
and the pressure sender is on the outlet side of the main filter going to
the rear fitting on the SPICA pump. There are a couple of arrows on my main
filter housing indicating direction so I (think) it's right. That would be
the feed line, not the return.

Anyway, I'm gonna find out within the next week or two cause she is just
about ready to light off. If you find out I've got it back-asswards let me
know.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi