105/115 series power outputs

I would like to know what the std power & torque figures were on the various
105 series motors, particularly the 2000 running 40 DCOE 32 Webers.
 Can anyone help - I would like to get about 95-100Kw (127 - 135 Hp) & low
rpm grunt out of the motor & want to see if this is easily achievable.

Ian Ruinaard
iruinaard@domain.elided

Disclaimer

The information transmitted is the property of Pretoria Portland Cement
Company Limited and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
the company.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.