Good carma!

Alas, it was not a free Alfetta, but just wanted to let you know that my
niece is now the recipient of a free Mazda, courtesy of a neighbor.
Sigh... amazing how that manifestation stuff works :-)

On a non related, yet Alfa related note, I am missing the 7 pin wiring plug/
harness for my vintage Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio.  The connector on the back
of the radio is slightly smaller than a dime with 6 rice shaped slots and a
square one at the bottom.  I've called Blaupunkt, and they don't seem to
have it.   Any suggestions where I can get such an adapter would be great...
it's the last thing I need to do to finish my restoration.

Thanks,
Robin
Oakland, CA

- '92 Saab 900