alfa picnic reminder

a quick reminder -- we are still planning to hold our alfa picnic here just
outside of albany this coming sunday afternoon. i've posted directions
to our house at http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/~rwelty/directions.html

if you're planning to come, please call us at 518-674-0436 and let us know.
bring chairs if you want to sit, we have some but we'll run out if too many
people show up. again, we'll supply burgers and hot dogs, juice and soda,
but side dishes and non-juice/non-soda beverages are up to attendees.

my 5 year old daughter will most likely entertain smaller children with her
pool and playset (if you're bringing a kid, bring their swimsuit. there
will be a shallow wading pool for kids who don't swim yet.)

the house should be readily identifiable by alfas parked in the front yard.

cheers,
  richard