GTV6 fan wiring

This past weekend,  the 84 Maratona's fans,  well,  both of em,  weren't
working.  I started tracing the electricity around to the in line fuse
holder, before the relay.

Opening up the fuse holder,  the fuse was okay,  but had actually
acquired a heck of a lot of corrosion inside the glass fuse.  Yeck.
Replacing with another glass fuse got the current through and the fans
working again,  but its a lousy setup.  So,  AutoZone and others have
heavier gauge (or same gauge) fuse holders that splice in and accept a
modern blade type fuse,  which is what I did.  They even have blade type
fuses that glow when the fuse blows....  not so bad.

Ciao,  Jay