164 idle fixed

Remember my 164 idle problem?
Won't hold it, hunts up and down for it and bad smell in the exhaust?
I tried everything, including taking the runners off (i took them originally
off when the problem started, as part of the valve adjustment i was doing)
and resealing them 3 times, replacing the spark plugs and the idle solenoid,
I bought an stethoscope and listened to injector operation a different rpm,
etc.
Turns out that when i mooved the plenum out of my way i moves very slightly
the throttle position sensor. I readjusted it yesterday and everything is
back to normal, finally.....
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S