RE: spark plugs, yet again, and ...

Hello Walter.  I just installed a set of Bosch Platinum +4 in my 91 Spider.
So far, they are working great.

The part number for these is 4477.

Mike B
91 Spider (Rosa)

Just got back onto the digest after several months absence and  missed
the gist of the discussion about recommended spark  plugs for various
alfas, i.e., part nos. for multi-electrode types appropriate to 4-cyl.,
2-liter cars.  I regret the continued flogging of  this (I  suspect)
long- dying horse, but you folks do such a wonderful  job, usually,  of
answering my questions before I  pose  them,  I have never posted to the
digest in several years of  on/off membership.  Oh yes, one other
thing--does anyone have a reasonably accurate dimension for the gap that
SHOULD exist between oil sump and crossmember  on my GTV with what I
believe are fairly fresh mounts?  Thanks all. --- walter cox---
al74fa@domain.elided--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.