Alfa Owner web pages updated!

The June Alfa Owner pages have been posted to http://www.aroc-usa.org !

In this issue:

    ::-v-::  The cover photo of  a classic 6C 1750 engine bay by Frank Barrett.

    ::-v-::  The complete table of contents.

    ::-v-::  Updated Alfa Events page.

    ::-v-::  Updated Officers, Directors & VIPs page.

    ::-v-::  This month's feature is Eric Stohok's article on the $2,002
              Challenge Alfa Spider.

    ::-v-::  Updated classified ads.

Unfortunately, at this writing only my lovely wife Petei has submitted photos taken at
Alfiesta 2002 for an AROC Photo Gallery. I hope to get started building the gallery
pages this weekend if all goes as planned.

If you have photos from the Convention you would like to submit for an AROC Gallery
please get them to me as soon as possible. Ideally CDs are the preferred media, but I
will accept images by e-mail or even hard copies if need be. Please reduce digital
images to no more than 640 pixels on the longest size. Resolution of 300 pixels is
preferred, but lower resolutions will be considered. My mailing address can be found on
the Officers & VIPs page on the AROC-USA web site.

Give that Alfa an Italian tune-up today!
Bernie
AROC Web Master