Re: Spider '74 speakers

Nelson Saldana asks "Also, I am restoring the center consoles and sides and
installing new
switches.  I am deciding if I should cut out new holes for the stereo speakers
on the sides.  (I bought 3.5" speakers instead of putting back the
5" ones.) Or, if I should install the speaker somewhere else like the doors. I
do not listen very much to the stereo."

Why don't you buy some small cabinet speakers at Radio Shack or similar (or
make some from marine plywood or medium density fiberboard (MDF). You could
place one in each footwell. Or make "kickpanels" (same idea, but with a baffle
that sits flush against the floor/kick panel). That way you would do a minimum
of cutting, and the speaker placement would sound better than from the doors.
Sonny 91 164S Baltimore