Re: alfa-digest V8 #922

Regarding the New York Times, I have but one comment:"All the news that fits."
For Nelson with the 74 Spider, even if digesters send you the specs you are
looking for, get the manual.  Alfa manuals are the best owner manual reading
material you will ever find (in my experience).  AROC will send you a nice
copy for less than $25.  No other owners manual that I know of gives you the
proper sequence and values for cylinder head bolt torque, much less the front
end alignment procedure.  Enjoy.
Brian
71 Spider (still breaking in the engine, and loving it more each time)