Re: quote without comment

Holy cow, I couldn't make up stuff this good, if the writer actually quoted the mechanic, Ryan Pillar, I feel sorry for Seinfeld, Simon and all the beautiful people. No mechanic can be this ignorant, can he?

If this guy actually researched his facts, I'd like to know where he got his facts, simply astounding.

I urge everyone to email the NYT, this is really shoddy journalism. Their address is letters@domain.elided

con brio,

- Steve.

"The Alfa Romeo is, more precisely, a 1986 Quadrifoglio Graduate Spider, in
cherry red. Quadrifoglio refers to the car's four-cylinder, four-valve engine;
Graduate, means it is a step up from the previous model; and Spider denotes a
convertible. The year is also important, because 1986 is when the carburetor
was replaced by fuel-injection."