1974 GTV ride height

Richard:

Ride height is affected diagonally, i.e. if you lower your RF you will raise your LR. You indicate that your RF is 4.5" and your LF is 4.0". I always try and set ride height about 0.25" higher on the driver side since most of the time I am the only person in the car. Assuming that this has not suddenly happened, I would adjust the fronts first and then worry about the rears.

Hope this helps.

Nash Bapasola