Pressure bleeding RTFM

Recent explosive releases of the paint stripping variety prompted me to
remind those of you who use pressure bleeders. I have been very cavalier
when applying pressure to theses things usually using the nearest tyre
(tire) to hand. I did notice when I bought the thing that there is a
maximum rated pressure which is below normal tyre (tire) pressure. Now,
when I can be bothered, I get out an old spare wheel which has been let
down to the correct pressure and use that. I will do this even more now.