1982 GTV-6: loosening bolts in rear rotors

i'm working on getting the old rotors out of my wife's GTV-6. the boys at
Alfas Unlimited told me i didn't need really need to unbolt the half
shafts, and showed me a lovely 15mm Snapon box end wrench that they use. my
tool budget doesn't extend that far, so i'm stuck with the usual box full
of generic craftsman tools.

i've got the halfshafts unbolted and am trying to figure out how to get a
decent grip on the bolts in the rotors. anyone have any suggestions on the
right approach?

thanks,
  richard