Steering Wheel Size

I have a question...

I am going to get myself a new MOMO steering wheel. The one I have now is a
MOMO Super Indy (from 1985). It's super cool but just doesn't quite look
right in my Milano (it came with it).

I want to know what the major difference is between a 13" and a 12" wheel
is. Why one over the other?

I'll be getting rid of my Super Indy once I get a new wheel so if any of you
want a really cool wooden MOMO wheel for your vintage alfa (I think it would
look awesome on a GTV, Berlina or older Spider) let me know. It's older but
in decent shape.

Once again, I can take picts of it if you want.

Thanks,

Damian

P.S. I have to toot the horn of Tru-Line (for us Seattle Alfisti)...They
truly go above and beyond on everything they do. Just got an alignment from
them...they rule.

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold
Seattle - NWARC