Re: Spider vs MGB

Esteemed Digesti,
When I lived in Raleigh, N.C., I worked with an engineer who drove an MGB.
For a number of weeks we talked the sportscar talk, until he gathered the
courage to offer to swap cars for an afternoon test drive. I had a stock
spica-injected spider at the time. My experience was memorable for how
abysmally that british car handled. It was a dog in every sense of the word.
It even smelled bad. The engineer never fully recovered from his Alfa
experience. By the end of the summer he had one of his own.

Modelle in Somers Point