GOOD BYE ARESE!

Subject: Re: Epitaph Arese

Arese has been sold to Estate 6, a firm who will be turning it into a
logistics center.  Meanwhile the only vehicle being built there is the
FIAT Multipla Methane fuel version.  That will be gone also by
September.  The llast AlfaRomeo was built there in 2000.  For me it is a
very sad ending, if not ugly.  I remember being present at the
groundbreaking ceremony.

For those who cant read the Italian, you can quote me, it is all that
can be said.