RE: Spider Instrument Lights

> I've lost the instrument lights on my '89 Spider Veloce.
> Replaced the fuse, to no avail - any guidance?

Was the fuse blown when you replaced it?  If so, did the new fuse blow?

If you're blowing fuses, you've got a short somewhere in the system.  If
not, then get a voltmeter and measure for voltage at the fuse, the
switch, the light bulbs, etc.  Chase voltage from the battery to the
light bulb (through the fuse box and the switch), when it disappears,
you're getting close to the problem.

HTH,

bs