How to replace heater hoses on a 1969 Boat-Tail

Has any one attemped to replace the heater hoses on a 1969 boat tail?  It
appears that upper hose runs throught the heater box and is connected to
the heater valve just in side the box.  How difficult is it to remove the
complete heater system? It seems to be attached to the dash with 4 nuts
but there seems to be no clearence for it to clear the studs and pull it
to the drivers side for removal.

I replaced the water pump this week. My thanks to Bob at the Import Doc
for his help over the telephone.  I never realised that the main pully
had to be moved to proved clearnce to extract the pump.

Thanks, Tom

1969 Boat- Tail