Re: 1750 chrome trim

I replaced that trim on my 69 GTV.  I discovered that the plastic stuff that
you can buy to put on the edges of your doors is almost exactly the same
shape and cross section as the chrome trim on the dash. Comes in variety of
colors, chome and gold.  I think I got it at Canadian Tire 11 years ago for a
couple bucks.  Needed to trim wood down a bit but it still looks good and
hard to tell it didn't come that way.

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas