Milano A/C

Steve An in Beantown reports overheating w/ Milano A/C in hot weathah.
Changing out the radiator ultimately fix this.

Just a note: our (former) Milano/75 (1987 model year) always ran great, even
w/ A/C, even in REALLY AND TRULY hot weather, the likes of which they never
have in Boston (eg 118F + in Tucson); the A/C was very cold, the car never
ran hot.  And it used what I always believed to be the original equipment
PLASTIC radiator (of the type that can't be fixed but can be hard to find).

Charlie
LA,CA, USA