Milano 3.0 water temp.

O.K. I know we've been through this, but I was sitting in traffic today 95F w/high humidity and just couldn't stand it without the AC.  The temp. climbed to 250F and the red light came on.  From there on I turned off the AC, but was never really able to get the temp down to 175F it sat around 200-225F.

Now I've got a lower temp fan switch in, a new radiator that's 6-8 months old and a 60/40 (distilled water/coolant) mix.  Everyone's told me that with the AC on in traffic they're between 175F-200F.  I have never experienced this temp range in either of my Verdes!  Am I doing something wrong?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Alan
88 Milano 3.0
87 Spider Quad (no temp problem w/AC on)
87 Spider Grad FS (no AC so NO temp problems)