Re: alfa-digest V8 #887

Gez guys come on. Its World Rally and Speed Channel is a business. If the country as a whole gave a hoot about World Rally then maybe they would show it live. I know a lot of motor heads and few of them pay attention to World Rally and as for the rest of the country most wont even know what World Rally is. Me, I love it but I'm certifiably nuts so wadda ya want. Speed Channel is a business and they make their programing decisions accordingly. I'm just glad as hell there is a station someplace that does show the WRC, F1, all the various sports car racing, and all the motorcycle GPs. You think ABC or CBS would be? If Speed has to show a bunch of 2nd rate NASCAR crap to pay the bills I'll deal with it. I wont watch it, but I'll put up with it to have a chance to see the good stuff.
Which reminds me, I'm missing the MotoGP race thats being replayed right now!

Gotta run,

Ed