WANTED: 10.4 to 1 PISTON SET

Alfisti,

Chip and I desire to acquire a complete set (4 pistons and 4 liners) of 10.4.1 to 1 Alfa pistons for use in a 2000cc Alfa engine.

We desire to assemble a complete engine after Chip gets back July 9 from working (a logistics manager) in the FIFA World Cup Soccer matches and before he goes October 1 to work in Athens for the 2004 Olympics.  He wants to truly feel the power (we have the remainder of the high performance parts) of an Alfa before October.  Then, he can consider buying, for 2 years, an Alfa 147 like the one he drove in Japan, and allowed me to hear (via cellphone) while he cranked up the RPMs.

E-mail me direct at schugof@domain.elided or call at my office at 812-376-9315.

Otto F. Schug

10 Alfas, including some parts cars.