Re: Turn Signals on 86 GTV6

Try replacing the turn-flasher relay. Its a common part, available from most
auto suppliers. To find it, drop the fuse panel under the dash by the
driver's left knee. Turn the signal to right flash and listen for the sound.
When you have found the source, that's the turn-flasher relay. Simply
replace it. That will likely solve your problem.

George Graves